Monday, February 20, 2012

It's Countdown Time

I do not want to wish away the year. There is lots to be done and experienced between now and vacation but a countdown adds some fun to the wait as well.

This year Dave & I will be spending the Baseball Birthday vacation with my sister KT and her husband, JL in Florida. Dave and I will take the Auto Train (tickets already purchased so it's official now) to Florida. We'll spend a day at KT and JL's home and then the four of us will head to Miami to see the Marlin in their new stadium. It will be extra fun as the Marlins will be playing the Phillies!

The next day after the game the four of us will head to Key West for a visit. We'll drive back from Key West via Route 1 to Kissimmee (KT and JL's home) and after a day's rest there, Dave and I will return to Media, PA via Route 1.

We plan to have hotel reservations for the night after the baseball game and in Key West. The rest of the trip we will find our hotels along the way giving us much more flexiblity to explore.

In September, I'll be heading to Ocean City New Jersey with my sisters to celebrate KT's 50th birthday. We'll stay at the Scarborough Inn where my friends and I spent our 50th birthday celebration in August 2010.

Lots to look forward to. :)

No comments: