Friday, March 16, 2012

It had me at "Turn your iPAd on"

So I bought an iPad 2 last week.

The day after the announcement of the 'new' iPad. As you can see I am not an early adopter. I only purchased my first cell phone two years ago (much to the amusement of my friends and family). I didn't need one before then just as I didn't need a tablet before now. And those who know me well know I'm not an impulse buyer by any stretch.

So, I brought my new toy home and opened the box looking for the instructions. And as some of you already know - being iPad owners already - all I found was a little card that read  "Turn your iPad on". Right then I was hooked. What an awesome concept. Turn it on and go! No fuss no muss... just do it.

So a week later and I still don't have a lot going on the iPAD. It has made my internet browsing life extremely compact and convenient but I haven't loaded a lot of apps yet. I know 16 gig is a lot of storage but I'm taking my time finding out all that this little device can do. For now you'll find me muttering "Well now isn't THAT clever".

Stay tuned.

No comments: