Friday, January 8, 2010

Goofy Challenge Vacation Day 2; Part I

I woke up at 3 A.M. and thought about staying up as this is the time we will likely have to get up tomorrow. My throat was sore, though and I had a bit of a headache so I decided to try to go back to sleep and let my body work on healing it self. I woke up again at 5 and then again at 7. I had to get up then because I remembered something I had forgotten to tell a co-worker about a project for today. It was an important something and failing to tell it would have caused possible embarassement to my co-worker. So I got up and sent a message. Then I settled in to read my book and wait for the rest to wake up.

The forecast for tomorrow's half marathon: Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. Snow or sleet may mix in early. High 42F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%. ------------------Yes, this is Florida. :)

Dave and I are meeting friends of Dave's from Canada who have been vacationing in this area for a few weeks. Small world, huh?

Enjoy your day. More later

No comments: