Friday, January 8, 2010

Goofy Challenge Day Two Part II

Dave and I had a nice lunch at Perkins with his friend Maggie and her new boyfriend Vern. Since then we've been having a nice very quiet afternoon at the KT's house. We watched "Rachel Getting Married" .... I give it one star out of five.o Ok maybe two but Im really glad I didn't pay to see it in the theater.

After the movie I laid out my running clothes for tomorrow. Pinned my bib on my shirt. After checking my email I found yet another warning from the race director. These poor folks in Florida are in such a tizzy about the weather. Seriously, it is important to dress properly for the cold and the race director is working overtime to make sure everyone is ready. Us northern folks have a distinct advantage.

So the alarm is set for 3AM... more tomorrow.

No comments: