Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Faster than a horse and buggy

Running in Media is on Wednesday nights is always intersting.

In Summer, running within a one block radius of State Street, one can't help but take in (usually) pleasant smells from the variety of restaurants on the street. On Wednesday nights this is intensified by the celebration of Dining Under the Stars where the restaurants set up tables on the sidewalks for their patrons.

In Winter, Wednesdays is horse and buggy night. From 6-9, you can take a buggy ride around town. Tonight as I was crossing the street at State and Jackson, two such buggies made the turn in front of me. I'm happy to report that within half a block I passed them... I'm just saying :)

2 comments:

Kt said...

Ah - but that was BEFORE the birthday...could you still pass them today??

Dave-Paula Tansey said...

I'll probably have to wait until next year to find out. I think the horse and buggies ended this week.

-BS