Friday, February 5, 2010

Hi...remember me?

Wow... it's been so long since I posted.

After the Goofy Challenge I went home from 4 days and then back to Florida for the Disney Sister Cruise. We had a great time and took over 1100 pictures between us. Once I get them organized (and edited) I'll post some for you. Here are just SOME of the memorable moments of the cruise (not in any particular order)

KT finishing her first 5K
No cell phone interruptions... too expensive
"Hey, I can't feel the ship moving" (We were docked at the time)
The ladder in the closet wasn't for emergency escapes over the side of the ship
100's of children on the ship, but you never knew it!
Watching "Pirates of the Caribbean" on the GIANT screen TV over the Goofy pool at 11:00 at night!
People with Phillies gear on
Contraband picture taking in the luggage pick up area
Shows in the Walt Disney Theater and not walking into the handrail

Stay tuned for pictures.

1 comment:

Kt said...

Isnt' NOT feeling the ship moving when we're docked better than thinking it WAS moving when we were docked? Maybe not...I'm a dork!