Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Dinner and Nova Basketball

Today I can walk like a human and less like a penquin. Actually, I seem to be recovering nicely. I can walk up and down stairs like a pro!

I met Jimmy for dinner tonight. We ate a place near his apartment in West Philadelphia. Already I forget the name of it but it was a nice little Italian place tucked in between some houses just off Baltimore Avenue and 49th or thereabouts. We had a nice dinner and time to catch up. After dinner we picked up my sister Christine and niece Erin and headed to Villanova for a basketball game against Monmouth.

I expected Nova to win but not the blowout that happened. Nova started out slow though. They still need some gelling time before Big East play starts I think. Regardless we had a nice evening.

No comments: