Friday, August 31, 2007

You know you are old when....

I wonder about that. I certainly don't feel old but there are milestones that pass that make you stop and wonder. Ok, they make ME stop and wonder.

Let me review.
  • My youngest child (if she can even still be called that) has started college.

  • Her older brother is a junior this year.

  • Her older brother is 20!

  • I can't even fake it without my reading glasses anymore

  • I received an invitation to my 30th high school reunion today

I think it's this last one that got me. In 1977

  • I graduated from high school
  • Elvis Presley died
  • Jimmy Carter was president
  • Orlando Bloom, Shakira, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Liv Tyler, and Ludacris are born (HA HA They all get to turn 30 this year!)

I'll probably go to the reunion. Afterall I was one of the youngest in my class! LOL

Age is relative. We just don't know what it's related to! :)

No comments: